maandag 19 januari 2009

Vintage Winter Freebie Part4

Hello!

I'm starting to love this designing and love sharing my creations with you. It would be nice if you link to my blog, to show other people the way to my freebies. That's why I designed this little add-on for the Vintage Winter kit. If ten people place a link to my blog (or grab my blinkie) on their blog or website, I will share this add-on with you all. Just link to my blog, post me where I can find the link and I will be very grateful!

This is a very hectic week for me, so I won't come up with an entire kit. But check back later, cause I will share one or two small freebies!

Love,
Stefanie


1 opmerking:

Nina zei

I have left a link on my blog for you blog, as well as a plug for you in a post. I don't digi scrap, just kind of mess around with it, but I have downloaded your freebie, it is beautiful. So check it out, and now do I get the extra! :O).... I will be back and will let you know if I make a page, I am such a traditional scrapper, but I will try my hand at digi and see what I do! :) thanks again! here is my link http://havinganartatack.blogspot.com/